Turcom™ Ninety (90) Day Limited Warranty Disclaimer
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Turcom™. This Limited Warranty applies to Turcom™ Electronics, and only for Turcom™ Electronics purchased from Turcom™.
COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
This limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the
90-day Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Turcom™ will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use or maintenance.
If a defect exists, and Turcom™ is obligated under this warranty, Turcom™ will either (1) repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished parts or (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
The Warranty Period for Turcom™ electronics purchased from Turcom™ 90 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Turcom™ product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Turcom™ or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty does not cover products under these conditions:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Improperly operated devices (eg. different adapters, mishandling, tampering, etc.)
- No proof of purchase
- Items that are unidentifiable by serial number or otherwise
- Purchases from unauthorized sellers
- Non quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Lost or Stolen Products
OBTAINING A WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Visit http://www.turcomUSA.com/ to call the number on our website or e-mail to contact support. Our support team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please include a detailed response with:
- The issue you’re experiencing
- How to replicate the issue
- Solutions you’ve tried (eg. restarting the device, unplugging the device, etc.)